2.12.2006
Girly Stuff
Wow, what a fun weekend this was for me! It was a total girl's weekend. Paul had to deejay dances on both Friday and Saturday nights, so he worked while I played:) Girl's weekends don't happen very often, but when they do it's just great fun. I hosted a Lill handbag party on Friday night and we had a ball designing our own bags. You pick out the style of purse that you'd like, then the fabric for the outside, trim, inside, strap, etc. and it's made in Chicago and shipped to your door. How cool is that?! If you aren't familiar with this and would like to be, you should check out their website: www.1154lill.com (Erin and Lisa, I know that you would totally love this!) The night was so fun, but it just went way too fast for me. I always look SO forward to these types of events, but before I knew it the night was over and I felt like I hardly got to talk to anyone. I hope that we can do something like this again soon:) Then on Saturday night Delaney and I went to a Valentine's Day party at my friend Jennifer's house. She went all out too. There were scriptures that had the word "love" in them written on red and pink constructin paper and were hung all over her house, a huge spread of yummy food and punch, balloons for the kids, and she even had paper, markers, feathers, and glitter out to make valentines for our sweeties. It was definitely the best Valentine's Day party I've ever been to. The Lord has so blessed me with the awesome women that He continues to put in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will have to check out the purse website. That sounds right up my alley! So glad you had a fun weekend. :)
ReplyDelete