IT finally happened! Delaney slept in!!! I can't even tell you how much of an obsession this has become for me. You see, I have to wake her up from the deepest sleep every single weekday at 6:30 A.M. for the sitters. She wants to just keep sleeping and sleeping during the week, but each weekend since school has started she has been waking up on her own at about that time or earlier. I just don't get it and it's been driving me crazy! I've tried just about everything too. Putting her to bed later. Not telling her that it's the weekend coming up. Mom thought that maybe she just senses that I'm more relaxed on Friday nights when I put her to bed, so I've been having Paul put her down. Nothing has worked. And don't get me wrong, I look SO forward to the weekend so that I can spend time with Miss Delaney. Actually, I live for this time, but I just love sleeping so much and have desperately wanted to sleep in a little bit. So this morning she slept in until about 8:00 A.M. and I was thrilled. What a great start to my day.
On a side note, please keep Paul in your thoughts today. He's feeling extremely grouchy today because we have to deejay a wedding reception this afternoon/evening and he'll be missing the entire OSU/Michigan game. Saying he's a tad bitter doesn't even come close to describing his mood. I keep telling him that bad things sometime happen to good people. Hee hee:) Let's hope that he puts aside his bitterness and does a good job for the couple.
11.18.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah for Delaney sleeping in and for you getting to enjoy it as well!
ReplyDelete