Delaney wears two hats quite often these days...
Yesterday Delaney was in a music program at her preschool. I took a personal day and enjoyed my little girl's debut. She did a wonderful job. She even had a "solo"! Of course, I teared up at several moments throughout the program. All of the teachers that work with the kids at this school are angels. Truly. Many of the kiddos have some sort of developmental delay or disability and these women are so amazingly patient and loving. I am so thankful for all they do for us and all of the families there. Delaney is in such wonderful hands.
Today she swiped a guy's Blackberry right out of his pocket without him knowing a thing! She proceeded to joyfully walk away with her new treasure. Thankfully our sitter saw it happen and told the man what had happened. He was in shock. Me too!!! She's a professional!
12.15.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment