1.24.2007

Hair Issues

Lately Delaney has been coming home from Jenny's with these cute hairdos. Why is this worth blogging about you ask. The reason why this just amazes me is because our neighbors probably think about calling child services when I try to do her hair. She has such a fit! Not only does she scream, but she shakes her head back and forth and rubs her hands around on her head, making it virtually impossible to look decent at all. Her hair never looks cute when I do it. So when I came home today and saw her with french braids my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm convinced...Delaney definitely plays games with me.










2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:20 PM

    Wow!! Never in a million years would my girls sit still and let me do their hair like that! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:00 AM

    So adorable. She looks like such a little lady!

    ReplyDelete