
Delaney thoroughly enjoyed meeting her baby cousin this weekend. She was in heaven every time we let her help hold him. I'm pretty sure she loves him even more than baths... and she really does love playing in the water!!! When Chase was in her arms she was in awe of him. I was so proud of her. She is such a loving little lady. The occassional coughs directly in his face weren't appreciated. Dave and Sandi, thanks for being such good sports and sharing your precious little man with us! You are AMAZING parents and I'm so so proud of you guys. You make an incredible team:) We hope to be up again next month!
So sweet! Delaney's smile is just great! I am sure they will grow to be close cousins!
ReplyDeleteI love Delaney's new smile! What a cutie - both of kids. Isn't it great being an aunt? Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great time visiting your new nephew. I hope you are getting to enjoy a couple of cold snow days from school!
ReplyDelete