I am pleased to say that my first grad class is behind me and I ended up doing much better than I thought I would with a 100%. Paul did the same and most likely everyone else in the class did as well. I sure hope all of the other classes go this smoothly. It's not hard, just time consuming. Lots and lots of papers to write. We just found out that our next course is with the same professor. Yippee! I just hope that this whole financil aid mess gets figured out. They keep screwing things up and I end up spending all of my planning time on the phone.
We had fun at the Maple Festival this weekend. The weather was great and the food was yummy! Gyros are my favorite. Delaney had fun riding the merry-go-round and riding Rusty, a real pony. I felt so sad watching these little ponies walk around in circles. That's all they do all day. Just walk in circles. I kind of wanted to set them free like Free Willy. Poor guys:(
No comments:
Post a Comment