3.11.2008

Music to my ears

Paul surprised me today with a fun new toy. Guitar Hero for the Wii is my new obsession. I became a bit of an addict while in Michigan a few weeks ago visiting my brother and sister-in-law. I really wanted this game for myself but didn't want to spend the money on, well, a game. So Paul used his Christmas gift cards to Best Buy and totally made my day. What a guy:)

Tonight we saw a REALLY great band called This Holiday Life. They are on tour and stopped at their friends' house in Chardon, who also happen to be our friends and they put on a sweet show in their barn. Makenna was a total rocker tonight! I've never heard of them before but I totally loved their music and bought a cd and a tshirt. I'm a fan now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment