7.13.2008

Two girls, videos, and pictures

Two of my fav recent videos and two of my fav pics to share...

The first video was taken after I already caught Delaney yelling at Annie. I heard her saying "No no Annie. No no Annie!" Of course when you grab the camera the whole moment changes and she didn't continue with the scolding. She obviously has seen me do this a few times myself! What's up with this kid abusing cats?!

The second video captures a glimpse of how much my now 6 month old baby (how did that happen!!) is loving her new vantage point on life...being upright! She's totally into this new lip synching thing too lately too and it just cracks us up. Warning: this video is way too long!
The girls and I just got back from a road trip to southern Ohio where we visited with Mom for a day and a half. Of course Delaney was on cloud nine when she was hangin' out with Drake and both of my little fish enjoyed their time swimming. Makenna's first experience in a real swimming pool was neutral I'd say. It was a little chilly and Delaney's splashing didn't exactly help. From there we went to see my dear friend Christy and her girls who live in Wisconsin, but were in town visiting her family. Seeing our kids together was so neat. I wish we lived closer:(


4 comments:

  1. LOL! Delaney and Annie video - she'll whip that cat into shape. lol! Too funny!

    Makenna's lip synching is too cute. Love the age of rocky sitting and them being so pleased with themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Makenna is such a big girl now!! I can't even believe how well she is sitting and playing. I can't wait to see the kids again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Someone is eventually call the APL on Delaney!!! Thats my prediction. That was hysterical. Thanks for sharing. Its so neat to see Makenna and how she is changing. She's getting to be such a big girl! But still your baby! Love the bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This video still cracks me up!

    Just a little "hint, hint" that you might want to take a peek at my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete