3.15.2006

A New Toy


We went to pick up Delaney's glasses yesterday. Doesn't she look like the most intelligent 18 month old?! This is the ONLY picture that I've been able to snap of her wearing them though. She just loves to rip them off! At the doctor's office yesterday she really fooled me. The woman put them on and kept making little adjustments here and there and Delaney just sat there. She kept them on for about 15 minutes, then I was the one who took them off once I strapped her into her carseat. Once we got home her acceptance of them drastically changed. As soon as we put them on she takes them off and throws them aside. I'm sure it's going to take a little time for all of us to get adjusted to them!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this picture! She is absolutely adorable and look oh-so smart!

    ReplyDelete