3.20.2006

Tagged Again

I've been tagged again by Erin!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Subway Sandwich Artist
2. Camp counselor at a fitness club
3. teacher
4. mommy

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Dirty Dancing
3. The Wedding Singer (I love Adam Sandler movies!)
4. Forrest Gump

Four places I have lived: (In chronological order)
1. Chardon, Ohio
2. Athens, Ohio
3. Burton, Ohio
4. Chardon, Ohio (Not a very exciting variety of locations! What can I say, I love it here!)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. Most reality shows

Four of my favorite places I have been on vacation:
1. Roatan Island, Honduras
2. Cozumel, Mexico
3. San Francisco, California
4. Siesta Key, Florida

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. Chase.com (I'm obsessed with online banking!)
3. Ebay
4. Erin's blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. cheese
2. pasta dishes
3. Chipotle burritos
4. I'm so hungry right now that I feel like I love everything!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. on a beach
2. in bed sleeping
3. shopping with girlfriends
4. on vacation, anywhere

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond....
I don't know anyone else who has a blog who hasn't done this already!

1 comment:

  1. I learned new things about you too - I didn't know you worked at Subway or love to watch reality shows. I didn't think about how often I go to my US Bank account online. That should have been included on my top 4!

    ReplyDelete