5.14.2006
Yeehaw!
Although I'm still a little tired, last night was one of the best girl's nights out that I've ever had. I went out with my girlfriends Katy and Nicole to a place in Mentor called Cowboy Food & Drink to see Second Place play. I never imagined I'd have so much fun. Such fun girls! We saw some very "interesting" people, including real cowboys, met some fun people, danced, laughted A LOT, and rode the mechanical bull!!! I don't think any of us imagined that we would be brave enough to do it, but after a few drinks we were all about it. None of us stayed on very long, but it sure felt like minutes went by as we held on tight with ONE hand and our legs. I have a war wound too that I noticed this morning- a big black and blue mark on my ankle. It's so sore, but it sure was worth it! Seriously an awesome night out. It worked out really well to go out the night before Mother's Day because Paul pitched in a little more than usual today, so I was able to recover from not sleeping very much last night. I'll have to remember this plan next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go on having a GREAT girls night out! Sounds like it was a blast and it leaves me with a mental image of you on a mechanical bull!
ReplyDelete