5.31.2006

It's HOT!

Where did this heat come from? I swear that we just had our heat on a few weeks ago and now I can't turn the air low enough! I'm not complaining about this great weather that we FINALLY have, but it really knocks me out. I filled up Delaney's kiddie pool yesterday and she's been more interested in climbing out of it to pick up the stupid "helicopters" off our deck. Of course she tries to eat them. She tries to eat EVERYTHING she shouldn't. I can't take my eyes off her for a second when we're outside or she'll be devouring something inedible.

The holiday weekend was pretty disappointing for me because I had the stomach flu. I was in bed for most of Saturday. SO glad Paul was home because I could have never kept up with Delaney. And as much as I didn't want to see this happen, we're all sharing this bug. We're a generous family, what can I say?! Delaney had an upset stomach on Monday and Paul was up all of last night throwing up and is home sick today.

Looking forward to our community garage sale that begins tomorrow. I started scoping things out last night and did some shopping already at our neighbors. I'm so excited about two of my deals: a kids picnic table ($2) and a shopping cart that Delaney pushes up and down our street ($1). I love garage sales! More fun will be had tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. boy, was it hot! too hot too fast!

    Hope you are all feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete