6.05.2006

Good, Clean Fun


Delaney did such a funny thing tonight! I had just started her bath water and she was in her bedroom with me as I was getting her pj's and diaper out. She was standing at her crib grabbing for her baby so I got it out and gave it to her. She's been really attached to this baby doll lately. Finally- something else she can be comforted by other than her thumb!!! So, I must have done a few other things after getting her things out because when I walked into her bathroom she was standing beside the tub staring at her baby that was doing the deadman's float! She must have thought the baby needed a bath too. She's never thrown something other than a bath toy into her tub before . Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this was hysterical?! It's always good to end the day with a good laugh:)

2 comments:

  1. hee, hee
    I love her facial expression too!
    You must scrap this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 PM

    ok... had to comment here.
    that picture is HILARIOUS!!!
    hehhehe

    ReplyDelete