9.14.2006

She's TWO!

My little girl turned two on Tuesday and it's just amazing to me that two whole years have passed me by so quickly. We had a little party on Sunday with Delaney's great-grandparents, grandparents, and uncles. The highlight of the day for her were the balloons, cards, giant ball pit, and a cupcake. Cards seem like an odd thing for a 2 year old to like, right?! Well, Miss Delaney thinks that all cards make her family members laugh and ooooh and aaaah now because of one silly card that Uncle Phil gave her. Our reaction to the message in the card made Delaney totally hooked on the cards for the rest of the party. She kept handing me cards, asking for more, so we kept on giving her the reaction she was wanting and it was an ongoing cycle until naptime. Totally cute, though, and captured on video too:) I will post pictures this weekend from the party. I got some really cute ones!

One more day of school--phew! This is my first five day week and it feels like 55 days! I give SOOOO much credit to working moms. It's super tough to juggle everything. I don't know how to manage all of my responsibilities without slacking in one area. Soooo I currently feel like an average to below average wife, mom, and teacher. I don't like it. It's probably going to take more time to get into the routine I imagine. I'm open to suggestions if anyone's got them!

Welp, got school work to do. My "me" time is over for the day. Check back for pics over the weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment