I've been tagged by Erin!
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
1. I Don't Feel Like Dancin'- Scissor Sisters
though I do feel like dancin' when I hear this!
2. Over My Head- The Fray
3. Mr. Brightside- The Killers
4. Ring Of Fire- both Johnny Cash and Joaquin Phoenix's version
watched Ring of Fire again last night and can't get this out of my head. LOVE this movie.
5. How to Save a Life- The Fray
a great Grey's tune!
6. Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson
7. Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
Now it's YOUR turn to tell me what your favs are right now. If you don't have your own blog, you can post your responses in my comments.
9.30.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 songs for me right now:
ReplyDelete1. The outfield - Your Love (thanks to Paul I listen to this song all the time)
2. You save me - Kenny Chesney
3. Will you go with me (country song but I don't know the artist)
4. Crazy - by Gnarls Barkley.
5. Loosen up your buttons - pussycat dolls
6. The whold Dierks Bently cd. Love it!!!!
7. Lullaby - Dixie Chicks