7.25.2007

procrastinating

Thought I'd do some procrastinating before working on my schoolwork. These two classes that I'm taking this summer are kicking my behind! Not only are they a ton of work, but I also have two new professors that grade much tougher than my last one. I really have to try now and that annoys me. I'll be thankful when I'm done, but that isn't for another year! If Paul weren't doing this along with me I think I'd be a quitter.

This weekend my brother Dan is getting married. It's amazing that my little brother will be a husband! It's all going to be taking place outside, so I'm really praying that the weather is beatiful for them.

Now that my first trimester is behind me, I am thankful to be feeling much better. It's amazing how the morning(for me all day, then night) sickness just goes away all of sudden. Aaaah, so happy for that. I'm still tired though, but I'm sure that's because I chase Delaney around all day. We heard the heartbeat two weeks ago. So cool! My ob guesses that we're having a girl because of the heart rate. Paul thinks he's wrong. I'm sure I'd love to have a boy, but I really think it'd be wonderful to have another girl. I never had a sister, so I would love for Delaney to experience that. But brothers are pretty amazing, so I'd be psyched about that too. We'll find out in a few weeks:) What gender do you think the newest Hagan will be???

No comments:

Post a Comment