Kids are healthy. No chicken pox here. In fact, we're really not even positive that Delaney even had it in the first place. The rash she had just went away one day. No blisters or scabs, just gone. Then it reappeared a few days later. So, I'm really doubting that she even had it. I'm thrilled about that since that means Makenna will most likely not be waking up one day with it.
We took the kids to a high school football game last night. It was so fun and they did great. We were complete traders though. We sat on the visitors side since it was the school district that Paul works for and a bunch of the guys on the team are former students of his. The home team is not only the school district that we live in, but we know kids on the team from church. It's also my alma mater and was homecoming last night! I felt like a big cheater. Delaney cheered for both teams and Makenna shook her rattles nonstop.
Off to do schoolwork.... what an exciting Saturday night!!! Woo-hoo!
9.27.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad the chicken pox didn't develop! I can't even imagine what that would be like with little ones!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new look of the blog!