11.16.2008

bff

I witnessed a really adorable new game yesterday. On our drive to Wal-Mart yesterday for our fun family Saturday night out, Delaney asked to hold Paul's hand. She typically does this and she is a happy camper when he stretches his hand back to hers. Well, it was sleeting and the roads were a little slick, so he couldn't hold her hand. Of course my hand wouldn't do, so she asked Makenna. All Delaney said was "Sister" and she stretched her arm across the van toward Makenna's seat. And sure enough Makenna stretched her arm out as far as it would go. And they held hands!!! Only for about five seconds, but this kept going on throughout the entire ride. It was so darn cute it took my breath away. I love it that they love each other. I will have to take my camera with me so that I can capture this beautiful sight...then show it to them when they're older and fight!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:30 AM

    awww. dont you love that?!?! make sure to get a pictures of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet :-) You definitely need to get a pic of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:56 PM

    LOVE the new blog look! Have a safe trip. tina

    ReplyDelete