1.24.2006
Prayer Request
This Thursday, Delaney will have what we hope is her last MRI. Our morning at the Cleveland Clinic begins at 8:00 A.M. for her sedation and MRI, we then meet with her neurologist later that morning to go over the results. He will be looking at the growth that her brain has had over the last year and he will try to see if there is a reason behind her developmental delay. I am feeling really good about this, unlike the last one, when I was a nervous wreck. It seems to me that her ear problems, which were corrected about 2 months ago with tubes, may have been contributing to the delay in some way. She's certainly not caught up to where she should be now, but she's been doing so much more since her ear tube surgery. We'd definitely welcome any prayers that you can send our way, for a trouble free sedation and good results. Delaney is such a trooper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Consider prayers sent! I will be thinking of you, Paul and mostly Delaney!
ReplyDelete