I have to share a conversation that Paul and I had last night. I've been laughing about this all day long...
Paul: I was watching Modern Girls last night and they said a new phrase that I've never heard of. If girls wear low rise pants that are too tight and causes their waist to spill over the top it's called muffin top.
Denise: Oh yeah? That's an appropriate term.

Paul: The sad thing is that I have muffin top without wearing tight pants.
Denise: (smirk)
Paul: (smirk)
Denise: If it wasn't 2 am I'd go write that on my blog right now so I won't forget what you just said.
I don't know what's funnier to me, the fact that he watched Modern Girls or that he said he has muffin top:)
Love that you posted this conversation AND an illustration (just in case)! LOL! This has me chuckling!
ReplyDeleteheheh
ReplyDelete