7.02.2006

Weekend Pictures

Daddy Time

Paul has been working very little so far this summer, so we've had a lot of time with him and it's been nice. I have to admit, I was worried that spending an entire summer home together might be a little much, but we've had a good thing going so far. He's been very helpful with Delaney, which of course is helping me, so that is very much appreciated. Delaney spends time with her daddy every day "helping" him play the guitar. She especially loves the song "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes and sings along to the chorus "Hey yeah yeah yeah yeah" it's so cute. Here's a picture of them the other day. She's a good "helper", don't you think?!


Pretty Flowers

I love the impatiens that I planted this year! The different shades of pink are so fun. I put them in the front and back yard. The beds are just the perfect spots for them because of the shade. I took a bunch of pictures of Delaney in front of them over the weekend. Here are a few...

Forts

Delaney has recently started enjoying climbing into boxes, kitchen cupboards, and anything else that she can fit into. In the kitchen she has to make room, so she pulls everything out and goes right in. It's such a huge mess in the end, but when I'm trying to finish dinner I let her do just about anything that will keep her occupied. It also helps me keep my cupboards organized when I'm always having to put them back together!

Bubbles

Thought that this picture of my mom and Delaney is just precious. She is always wanting to pop bubbles with her tongue though. Yuck! Her exposure to candy flavored bubbles a few times has left a lasting impression I guess.


After seeing all of the pictures that I've taken recently, I realized that I don't have any with her glasses on, which means she's not wearing them very much! I need to work on this...

FYI: I've been trying to publish this entry several times now and each time I do it, the pictures are not lining up when published the way they are supposed to. I've spent way too much time on this already, so you'll just have to ignore the mess!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pictures of Delaney! I especially love the one of her and your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete