
Although I feel like I have zero time to do anything lately, I still have managed to find the time to have a little fun with the girls. Another fun concert last week- Kenny Chesney! I think I've been to more concerts in the last few weeks than I have in the last few years! A few things I learned from this concert:
1. Never park on the roof of the Q's parking garage. It takes a billion years to get out.
2. Don't stand up and dance at a concert because the lame people seated behind you will get all huffy about it. Imagine that, standing at a concert?!
3. Never sit behind Uncle Joe (no, not my Uncle Joe, or their Uncle Joe, just a look alike to their Uncle Joe) because he won't stop staring! This is definintely one of those things that you'd have to be there to understand...
4. Look in the mirror before heading out with a cowboy hat on. The brim looks so stupid in this picture! Nicole fixed it for me a few minutes later. Phew!
Today was my first day of school and I'm happy to report that it went well. It went smoothly and quickly, and all I could think about all day was how much I missed Delaney. It's the best feeling ever, though, to go to my cousin's and pick her up and see that excited look on her face when she sees me:) I spend every second that I can with her after picking her up and then do schoolwork until I go to bed, with a quick blog entry in between:)
FUN picture!
ReplyDeleteSo glad the school year is starting out well for you. Makes a huge diff, doesn't it?
LOVE this picture :)
ReplyDeleteso much fun!!
We definately had a blast! Thanks for coming and for wearing a crazy hat like the rest of us! We will never forget uncle joe.
ReplyDelete