8.08.2006

A New Look

Doesn't my blog look su-weet now?! Thanks to my blog friend, Jen, I have a fun new look around here. Thanks again girl! For those of you that enjoy stamping, you have to check out her awesome online store called Mandarin Pixie at http://www.mandarinpixie.com/

We just got back today from a mini-vacation at Salt Fork State Park where we enjoyed swimming, playing cornhole, feeding the deer, and visiting with the other Hagan relatives that met us there. It was fun, but I always feel extra tired after vacations. Why is that?! I'll post some pics once I download them. Can't wait to share one of us feeding the deer. They are so friendly there that they'll come right up to you and eat out of your hand. Delaney kept eating the bread we'd give her but once the deer came up to her she reached right out and gave a piece to our friend. It was so neat! She also walked a ton while we were there. She's getting so much better at it and will hopefully prefer walking to crawling soon.

Well, the laundry is calling my name. Check back for pics soon!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:18 PM

    glad you like your banner :)
    we used to go to salt fork!
    thats so neat that you got to feed deer!! (thanks for the MP plug too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new look on your blog! That picture is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete