8.04.2006

Happy Birthday Tina!

Turning Blue
I think I may truly be turning blue from eating so many blueberries today! I spent a fun morning with my friend Jennifer today. Our husbands were kind enough to hang with the kiddos while we went to the spa and got our nails done (me-manicure, Jennifer- pedicure). It was awesome to see my 36 week pregnant friend getting those feet totally loved on. Her toes look awesome, although I don't know if she'll see them until she's delivering her baby boy:) Then, we headed to her house where there were a bunch of blueberry bushes just loaded with incredibly yummy berries. Picking them was such a mindless activity! I could have done it all day if 1.) it wasn't so hot and 2.) I wasn't feeling guilty leaving Delaney with Paul b/c he had tons of prep to do for tomorrow's reception. I made it home with 2 quarts of berries and a huge smile on my face.

Classroom Update
I am SO happy with the progress that I made this week in my classroom. It looks like I'm just about done, but I have to start looking through all of the new reading, math, and social studies series that have been adopted since I've been on leave. Ugh! I've still got a bunch of work to do, but I'm really happy with the progress that I've made. And Delaney was the biggest helper when she came in to visit. If her glasses were on she would have looked like the smartest toddler ever!

One Week To Go!
A week from right now I'll know whether I'll be an aunt to a niece or nephew. I'm so excited for this incredible journey that they're beginning. This little one is going to be so loved.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! on the manicure - I love them and you totally deserve on!

    Hooray! for getting your classroom together in your timeframe!

    Hooray! for becoming an aunt!

    ReplyDelete