4.16.2008

My Mr. Clean

I LOVE it when Paul gets the itch to clean! Today was one of those days. He doesn't have these streaks very often, but when he does watch out. He doesn't just do one little project, he goes crazy and tackles more than he should. We came back from a walk today to find him cleaning out our very gross and messy garage. Organizing, pitching, sweeping...the whole nine yards. After about 3 hours of working on the garage he moved onto his current project--our closet. His section has been in desperate need of this for a looooong time now. He's doing a clean sweep and is going through all of his stuff to see what he wants to keep and what he'll donate. He has more clothes than any guy I know...though, I haven't really been in any other guys' closets lately. If you know the book Five Love Languages by Dr. Chapman I can tell you that acts of service is def my numero uno love language. Needless to say, I'm a very happy girl right now and am very glad that he's been such a great worker bee today.

No comments:

Post a Comment