Read no further if the subject of poop is going to gross you out.
Seriously.
I've seen more poop today than I care to admit.
Both girls have cleaned out their intestines and tested me in the process.
Makenna's incident took place in Target this morning. I had her in the Baby Bjoern and we were having a good ol' time shopping when I heard the explosion. I knew it probably wouldn't be a good outcome since half of all explosions usually do come out of her diaper. Usually it just shoots right up her butt crack onto her back. No matter what brand of diaper I use, or who does the diapering, I just can't prevent it. And those rubber pants that I've tried practically cut off the circulation in her legs! So, back to today's chart topper. Anywho, I'm looking down waiting to see the yellow spot make its' appearance on her back when I start to feel a really warm sensation on my arm and wrist. No joke, her poop was oozing out the bottom of her pants and ready to go onto the floor. Thankfully I had a dingy old burp cloth handy and quickly covered the "spout" and headed for the restroom. I must have spent fifteen minutes in there stripping her down and cleaning us both up. Thank God for wipes, the extra change of clothes in the diaper bag, and family restrooms!
Delaney's story, unlike Makenna's, isn't funny after the fact. Delaney was consistently pooping on the potty and was still working on getting there in time to pee before her sister arrived. Now that Makenna is here and is getting so much of Mommy's attention, especially on the changing table, Miss Delaney has completely regressed with her potty training. She won't tell us at all anymore when she has to go. We have to catch her making a face and rush her there ourselves or she'll just go in her pull-up. So today she pooped once again in her pants and then peed on the floor when I was cleaning her up. Uggggh! She just doesn't care! I'm running out of ideas and am so ready for her to be potty trained. I think we need to take another trip to Grandma Hagan's. Delaney tries so hard for her and wants to impress her. Mom invited us to stay there or even just have Delaney there and I think we need to take her up on this soon.
You're a trooper for "sticking" through this one! I know, gross. Sorry. I just can't help it:)
4.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment