2.19.2008

Quickie

Not much time to write tonight.

Paul and I set aside a few nights a week for doing constructive things.

Like spending time together and/or reading instead of spending time watching tv or playing on the computer.

Yet, here I sit writing this post and watching American Idol.

Have a few books that I'd like to read and haven't decided which one to dive into.

Anywhoo...here are a few shots of the girls.

Was Delaney really this little once?!

Focusing too much on objects sometimes results in this:)

Happy Feet

My little gangsta!


Shutting my laptop now and turning off the tv!

3 comments:

  1. I love the gangsta pic. I'm curious, what books are you thinking of reading? I am looking for a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 PM

    aww I love the one of their itty bitty feet!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Denise. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete