A tag from Erin...
Seems the idea here is to answer all the questions and then add one yourself at the bottom, then tag some people. :)
1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: my girls and holidays
2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? Roatan Island, Honduras and San Fran
3. Name 2 things you do every day: kiss my family and tell each of them that I love them
4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I love my girls to itty bitty pieces AND wish that I could be a stay at home mom more than anything
5. 2 places you wish to visit: Perth, Australia (where I was supposed to do my student teaching but it fell through at the last minute) and anywhere tropical right about now!
6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I was a terrible teenager and worry about raising my girls during those years. Also, I love sleeping more than the average person....especially now!!!
7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: "denouse"(phoenetic: duh nouse) and "Nici" (knee see)
8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: water and pink lemonade
9. Janet's question: What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you’ve had in your life? I was a "sandwich artist" at subway with my best friend during high school and part of college and way too much fun there. Also, I was a "runner" for UPS one winter break during college and got bit by a dog...I still have the scar on my thigh.
10. Cheri's question: Name 2 resolutions you've either already broken or 2 that you've kept so far: I didn't really make any resolutions this year because I never stick with them. Why set yourself up for failure?!
11. Jen's question: If you could be any age you wanted to be what would it be?
My present age.
12. Erin's question: What was the last song you downloaded (or song that you would love to have)? I've been wanting to download Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5
13. Denise's question: What is the yummiest food that you've made lately? Strawberry Jello Jigglers--thanks Jos!!! They turned out just perfect:)
I am going to tag:
Jen H.
Kelly
Nicole
2.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment